PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS WEBINAR (This is meant to reach people in BC outside of the Greater Vancouver Area)
Together with Plan Institute we are hosting a free Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning webinar for those who support someone living with a disability. In this webinar, estate-planning attorney Brendan Pooran will explain:
- Why and how to write and update a will when there is a family member with a disability
- Ways to which to ensure your loved one with a disability is protected when family passes away
- The types of trusts available for people with disabilities, including the differences between discretionary and Non-discretionary, Testamentary and Inter-vivos
- The various tax rates differences between Trusts, including recent federal changes, and their implications
- The roles and responsibilities of Executors and Trustees
- Tips for finding the right lawyer for you and your family
The webinar will also feature a live Q & A session during which a local lawyer will be available answer questions.
We would like to invite you to share this event with your networks and those who you think may benefit from this resource. The webinar can be attended by computer from anywhere.
To register for this webinar, please click here or call 604-439-9566